Organic City Compost
Composting of waste is an aerobic (in the presence of air) method of decomposing solid wastes. The process involves decomposition of organic waste into humus known as compost which is a good fertiliser for plants.Composting is the decomposition of organic matter by a mixed population of micro organisms in warm, moist and aerobic environment over a specific period of time. MSGP Infra Tech PVT LTD Recycles garbage from vegetables markets, hotels, choultry and from household waste, scientifically treating the garbage by following aerobic fermentation windrow method, in the process we get useful organic manure.
- Improves soil structure.
- Increases Organic matter(humus) in the soil.
- Rectifies the micro nutrient deficiency in the soil.
- Increases the Water Holding Capacity of the soil.
- Acts as soil conditioner.
- Reduces the susceptibility to wind and water erosion.
- Increases the uptake of macro and micro nutrients to the crops.
- Saves the cost of in-organic fertilizer more than 10%.
- Maintains soil health.
- Balances the pH value of the soil.